RITRON WIRELESS SOLUTIONS
Ritron is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of wireless technology solutions, for callboxes, outdoor/indoor callboxes, repeaters and base stations.
Peak Communications, Authorized Canadian Ritron Dealer, supply solutions for golf courses, retailers, education facilities, manufacturing, railway, hospitals and many more.
The Quick Assist® wireless shopper call button provides a low-cost, fast and efficient way to boost customer service, control costs and improve employee productivity. With the Quick Assist, customers simply push a button when they need assistance.
The Quick Assist is compatible with your existing stores 2-way radios and talks directly to radio-equipped personnel. It does not require any additional wireless infrastructure for operation and is the ideal solution for any business wanting to maximize customer satisfaction, product sales, and employee productivity.
Places to use the Quick Assist Call Button
- High Value Merchandise
- Controlled Substances / Merchandise
- Pick-Up Areas (Buy Online, Pick-up In Store BOPIS)
- Cutting Stations
- Paint Department
- Sporting Goods
- Fitting Room
- Locked Cabinet Displays
- Question-Intensive Merchandise Areas
- Seasonal or Outdoor Departments, Lumber, Nursery, Patio
- Heavy or Out-of-Reach Merchandise Areas
- Works independently of any network, does not use Wifi or IP connection
- Battery powered; no wiring required
- Large easy-to-see signage
- Recordable voice messages
- Durable, water-resistant
- Transmits message instantly and directly to store 2-way radios
- Earpieces (earbuds, swivel earpiece, etc.)
- Speaker mic’s
- Multi-unit chargers
- Belt holsters
- Lithium Ion battery
Click to view or download our Quick Assist brochure.
Click to learn about the Canadian School Case Study.
WIRELESS OUTDOOR | INDOOR CALLBOX – ANALOG | DIGITAL
DIGITAL/ANALOG UHF OR VHF TRANSCEIVERS
Ritron wireless callboxes provide crisp, clear, long range voice communication with your existing two-way radio network. They are used in a variety of industries as a way for customers, employees, or visitors to communicate with your onsite personnel, central office, or security staff.
- Easy to Install
- Cost Effective
- No Trenching
- Vandal Resistant
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, Narrowband Analog Technology or conventional NXDN Digital available (models vary)
- No trenching or construction costs to install
- Available in license-required VHF 150-165MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- Business band frequencies, long range performance – up to1 mile* *line-of-sight.
- Works with any VHF or UHF analog business band 2-way radio
- Durable, gasket-sealed, high-impact molded, polycarbonate enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or External Power for Always-On Operation.
*For optimal performance in battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be enabled.
- Adjustable Volume, High-Audio Output, Provides Easy To Hear Audio In High Noise Areas
- User Adjustable field-programmable settings.
- PC programmable
- Standard Flange Mount Hole Pattern Easy Installation. Optional Mounting Brackets includes
- Available In Different Enclosure Colours: High-Viz Green and Black
Ritron Wireless Club Call - GOLF COURSES
Ritron Radio Callbox - Construction Hoist
Click to learn about the Canadian School Case Study.
Click to view or download the CallBox or Golf Season 2020 brochure.
DESK-TOP BASE STATION RADIO
Fixed-location radio that may be located on a desk or mounted on a wall or stand allowing essential staff the ability to communicate with other employees or visitors to their business or site.
ALWAYS READY…ALWAYS THERE…ALWAYS ON!
- Frequency Band Models:for VHF and UHF, License-Required
- RF Channels: Up to 10 Channels, Independent TX/RX frequencies.
- Tone/Code Signaling: CTCSS (Quiet Call), Digital Coded Squelch (Digital Quiet Call), 2-Tone Paging Decode, DTMF ANI Encode
- Dimensions: 1.5” H x 3.75” W x 6.0” D
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz. with antenna
- Enclosure Material: Steel with e-coat finish
- Earphone Jack: 3.5 mm, disconnects the internal speaker for use with speaker microphone, or headset.
- Field programmable and PC programmable with software and cable.
- Microphone/PTT: 2.5 mm, disconnects the internal microphone for external hand microphone or headset.
- Antenna Fitting: BNC
Click to view or download our Base Station Radios brochure or to learn about the Fixed Location Radios Case Study.
REPEATERS - FULL DUPLEX UHF ANALOG AND NXDN™ DIGITAL
The Liberty Repeater is the perfect wireless solution for on-site communication needs. Industrial plants, stores, schools, golf courses, and other “tough-to-cover” applications no longer need to suffer from the limitations common to all brands of portable two-way radios.
Liberty repeater provides rock solid communication from one radio to another, virtually eliminating shadowing, fading, and dead spots. ANALOG and DIGITAL Repeaters available.
COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS
ENTRY POINT ACCESS
Ritron Callboxes — perfect for entry access management for doors, gates, assembly line maintenance, campus, parking garage safety and security.
IMPROVING DEADZONE AREAS
Ritron Repeaters — are you experiencing dead spots and intermittent coverage areas in your facility? If so, we have a cost-effective repeater solution that will enable your two-way radios to achieve better coverage and longer range within facility.
IMPROVING FIXED BASE STATIONS
Ritron Base Stations — the 7 series JobCom Wireless Intercom/Base Station is a cost-effective, AC or 12VDC powered 2-way radio wireless intercom. It can be table- top or wall mounted for flexibility.